ORGANISERS: Westville Cycle Club
When: 18th to 20th August 2017 (Friday/Saturday/Sunday)
Where: Start ATKV Drakensville (Friday Morning) to Hillcrest, Durban
– NON TIMED; NO PODIUMS; 3 DAYS OF FUN RIDING ACROSS KWAZULU-NATAL
COMPULSORY STOPS (for grazing and quenching the thirst)
LIMIT: 200 riders
COST: R1950-00 per rider (all profits donated to the Cows)
– includes 3 cooked meals a day; (check the menu!!!)
– includes transportation of your camping gear and kit from campsite to campsite (Wagonsdrift Dam Friday night, Midmar Dam Saturday night)
– includes campsite cost on Friday night and Saturday night
– LIVE entertainment in the evenings
2 day ride also available for those unable to take a day’s leave (R1350)
BOOKING: Contact Corinne du Sart to book your spot.
Booking only confirmed once full payment has been made:
Westville Cycle Club 031 767 4448
#GABRAN2017 TARGET IS R250 000!!!
Awesome Raffle items will also be up for grabs.
GABRAN – it’s not a race, it’s an experience!