RULES / INFORMATION:
1. Entrants under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
2. The wearing of helmets are compulsory. NO HELMET, NO RIDE!
3. Entrants are to obey all traffic rules at all times.
4. Riding in large bunches is strictly prohibited.
6. The start venue is at ATKV Drakensville Vakansieoord (8km from Little Switzerland)
on Friday Morning at 8:00am
7. For accommodation at ATKV on Thursday night contact ATKV at
Tel: 036 438 6287, Fax: 036 438 6524 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. The 2 x day event includes breakfast at Wagonsdrift (Estcourt)
9. Breakfast at the Winterton Country Club will be served from 9.30am
10. You are required to arrange your own transport to the start.
11. A back up vehicle will be provided to transport your tents and kitbags between campsites.
12. The 3 Stages are approx. 90km each. A detailed map will be sent to each rider closer to the time
13. All proceeds from the event will be donated to the Cows/ CHOC
14. Companies and individuals that sponsor will be issued with Section 18A letters/excludes the entry fee
15. Live entertainment each night. Karaoke on Friday Night.
16. The 2 x day event is Saturday and Sunday
17. Supporters pay the same cost.
18. Wrist Bands to be collected by the riders only.
29. REGISTRATION: At ATKV Resort on Friday morning the 18th August 2017 – 6 to 8am.
Participants undertake to participate entirely at their own risk and agree that they shall have no claim whatsoever against the organizing body, any individual organizer or marshal, assistant, helper or agent, the sponsor or any local authority or their employees, in respect of any loss or damage whatsoever which a participant may suffer, arising from any injury to person or loss or damage to property as a result of, or rising out of, whether directly or indirectly, participation in any event, including that person’s arrival thereat, or departure there from, and attendance at any ceremony or function thereof, howsoever such loss or damage may arise and regardless of whether or not same shall have been caused directly or indirectly by negligence, albeit gross or one or more of all the aforementioned parties.
Name: Westville Cycle Club
Reference: Name (your name) and GABRAN
Post Entries to:
Gabran Cycle Tour
P O Box 207
Kelvin du Sart
Cell: 082 446 9833
Tel: 031 7674448
Fax: 086 5256703